Summoning Spirits (In Ten Easy Summoning Spirits (In Ten Easy

really eerie. Ending a bit stale.sounds like you gave up on it, I'm sure it would be awesome if you finished it properly. can someone write down what it says?

mrtmoney responds:

I'm not giving tou my best work for free, I helped build the ride and you can buy a ticket. And what the devil does the music is "lacking" because God is mercifull:

DenX - Lurking (New) DenX - Lurking (New)

Good flow but the orchestral falls flat.

lhceist41 responds:

Thanks for your review and for your vote.
What you mean by 'falls flat'?
It's not powerful enough, or what?

Thanks for listening anyways!

Sinkin'ship Sinkin'ship

Great Melody, Percussion needs more life

Has a really cool feel to it, reverbed vibes and constantly building melodies make it awesome, but the percussion track doesnt change much throughout the song. Vary it up and it adds whole new elements to famiiar riffs.

Adjeye responds:

Thank you for your review, I understand your point I will try to improve there.

Room 101 Room 101

Great beat, but a bit repetitive...

Definitely better than a lot I've heard on newgrounds. This song has a great groove but feels like it could use more melody to keep it new. As it is, it's a great beat but lacks character and feeling. A few more layers of sound could bring more life to this slightly bland piece.

wwwyzzerdd responds:

I'll admit I'm not too well versed in industrial. I think I could've toned the effects down a notch to give room to some more layers. Unfortunately this was me still learning my Electribe MX1 so there wasn't that much diversity to it. Now that I've gotten the hang of MIDI controls I should be able to put out some better work. Thank you though for the tips.